Good-Lite and the College of Optometrists in Vision Development have partnered to make this affordable pediatric starter kit that is perfect for your practice. With a total retail value of $85, you save over $50! Packed with essentials, this kit works for both the new practitioner and the seasoned veteran.
Each COVD Kit Contains:
- 1 Toucan Fixation PD Rule, a versatile tool for Fixation that includes a pupilometer, and inches, millimeters, and diopters measurements
- 1 Each of the Good-Lite Green and Red Fixation Cubes, containing colorful images of animals, plus a convenient acuity test with two optotypes on top of each cube
- 1 Mini-Spinning Fixation Globe, a fun spinning light globe that is excellent for holding the attention of younger children
- 2 Assorted Finger Puppets, used as Fixation
- 1 pair of Flip-Up Occluder Glasses that make vision testing fun and easy for even the most uncompliant of patients. The frosted lenses allow for occlusion, but also keep the eye visible for observation.
- 1 LEA SYMBOLS® Near Vision Card for acuity testing
- 1 LEA SYMBOLS® Translucent Response Panel
- 1 6ft Brock String for Vision Therapy training
- 1 Opaque Lifesaver Card used to help train divergent skills
Note: Certain products received may not reflect the product image.